Clerk‎ > ‎

Social Security

We have Social Security application/correction forms.  The Social Security  Administration only accepts original documents or copies certified by the custodian of the record.  Notarized copies are not acceptable.  For an original card you must show proof of:  Age, Identity, and U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Alien Status.  For a Duplicate Card (no name change), you must show proof of identity.  For a Corrected Card because of a name change, you must show proof of identity.  To Change your name, you need one or more documents identifying you by your Old Name and your New Name.  For More Information, contact the Social Security Administration in your area.